Catalog or Webstore Product Returns Policy:|
To Return or Exchange Webstore, Catalog or Store purchased Products:
- Merchandise that has been washed, embroidered, or personalized with a name and/or number, or has name tapes attached CAN NOT be returned.
- Items that have not been personalized or washed can be returned for a full store credit when received with a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#).
- Products such as socks, undergarments, and other embroidered items are not returnable.
- Items returned will be given a store credit.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 508-429-1147 or call our returns department at 508-429-9000 with a list of the items you wish to return to obtain a Return Authorization Number. ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER or they will not be eligible for return. Having an RA# helps us to locate your account and to give our clients a smooth and enjoyable return experience.
- Returned items will not be accepted for processing without an RA # on the outside of the package.
- Write your Return Authorization Number on the outside of the package and send the items you have slated to return by an insured shipping carrier. We suggest UPS, Fedex, USPS or DHL as they insure packages. Send to:
380 Fiske Street
Holliston, MA 01746
- When we receive your returned merchandise it will be processed as soon as possible. Please allow 10-14 business days during our peak season's summer months. At that time Amerasport will process the return and subsequent refund. If replacement items have been ordered we will send them out to you.
If you are in a Rush for your Exchanged Items:
- Exchanged items are expedited and usually ship within 3-5 business days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Exchanged merchandise is shipped via UPS ground. If you are requesting an exchange on authorized, returnable merchandise, our normal shipping & handling rates apply to the order.
- Air freight or express shipping via UPS or FedEx of your exchange will carry additional fees. The air freight charge will be verified during the purchase phase of your return or exchange.
- You may have Amerasport ship newly sized items to you before you have items back to our return department. These items will be sent and charged to your account. These items will be sent in advance of your return or exchange.
- The order for your advance return/exchange will be generated at the time of the confirmation you receive from the customer service representative and because it is time sensitive and will be processed immediately can not be changed once it is in process. Items sent in advance of your return or exchange will be shipped UPS Ground within 3-5 business days. Regular shipping & handling fees apply to this type of shipment. If you like, we may send the items via air freight for an additional fee.
- When the items with your return authorization number are received back to Amerasport, we will then process your return. Please note that you may not receive a credit in the same month as when you initially ordered, as credit card closing dates do vary from bank card issuers.